No announcement yet.

International Builder Show 2007

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Builder Show 2007

This will be a quick sneak peak as the banner will be up in a few hours, but we thought you'd like to see what RIDGID will look like at the show in Orlando February 7-10th. We are bringing back the jobcast and have a new RIDGID vehicle for photo opportunities.

If you'd like to ask a question of any of the interviewees, you can suggest one at

If you can't make the show, this is the next best thing. Take a look. We'd love to hear your feedback.

Re: International Builder Show 2007

Hey ProBrand, thanks for the link to the preview of the RIDGID IBS display. I like the look of the RIDGID customized Jeep® Wrangler, nice paint scheme.
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

Time, cost, or quality; pick any two but you can't have all three.

Is this where you guys are going to introduce a bunch of new stuff?
      Tools Rule

Just wanted to let you guys know that the jobcast podcasts have been posted on the ibs subsite. ProBrand made mention of some of the members on here too. He told me to apologize to Plumber Rick as he left him out of the first jobcast .

If we can keep getting some plugs like this I can see the forum growing a bit faster.

PS... this year they have video as well for those of you with Ipod Video. You can still watch and listen to everything on your computer as well.
        Last edited by Josh; 02-12-2007, 09:48 AM.