X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibrating drill bit?

I have recently heard about a vibrator bit that you can put on a drill. If such a thing exists, where can i find one?
    Thanks

Re: Vibrating drill bit?

ok thank now my wife wants power tools ............. and i don't want to share .lol, i have never heard of that and i am not sure what they would be used for. can you provide alitte more info please? oh and welcome to the group.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Comments removed
      Last edited by Woussko; 02-07-2007, 04:18 PM.

Comment

ladies night at the wood shop (who's)?, lol. Never heard of it either.
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Buy a bit from China and bend it.

Comment

Could the gentleman be thinking of a "hammerdrill"? (I'm not going near any of those "ladies' night in the woodshop" stories! )

CWS

Comment

CWS That is a good thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
                Buy a bit from China and bend it.
                I have been known to buy one now and then... most came pre-bent if you get the deluxe models.

Comment

lol i just wish goseahawks would come back here andadd alittle bit more info so instead of poking fun we could him we could help this guy lol
                  9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I found out about it. Makita makes a drill with a vibrator on the end, or something similar to that. But it turns out that it's too powerful. I was looking for something to use for concrete countertops that wouldn't splash as much as a regular concrete vibrator does. Turns out a palm sander applied to the edges and bottom of the forms works quite well.
                    Congrats to everyone that was able to figure out a joke to the obvious softball i lobbed in here. Up next; 7th grade.

Comment

For small work like that I like to use an air chisel, you can vary the speed and force of the impact and get beautiful edges with no voids.

Comment

Working...
                      X