Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Makita 10" CSMS with light and laser $375.50 or $452.54 for the 12" Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makita 10" CSMS with light and laser $375.50 or $452.54 for the 12"

this price is after 100bucks taken off in the cart and shipping

Makita LS1013FL

free jobsite radio too

12" version

**add to cart to see the final discounted price**
    Last edited by CheekyMonkeyWrench; 02-16-2007, 12:05 AM.

Re: Makita 10" CSMS with light and laser $375.50 or $452.54 for the 12"

Nice prices! It's interesting though that the freight on the 12" is $4.99 and $29.00 for the 10".
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

it isn't $46.00 so i am not interested in it ................................. so nah
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

OSC, once again you are guilty of over gloating! You must pay the penalty......

Comment

ahh but i am not gloating since my order of them was refused
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
            ahh but i am not gloating since my order of them was refused
            Geez, now I feel dumb. I thought you were the one that got those two LS1214's from Amazon for under $50 each. You remember who it was?

Comment

yeah it was cheekymonkeywrench he got 2 of them or was it 3?? and he gave one away to a family member
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyMonkeyWrench View Post
                this price is after 100bucks taken off in the cart and shipping

Makita LS1013FL

free jobsite radio too

12" version

**add to cart to see the final discounted price**
                Cool beans!

I just ordered the 12" to put on the MSUV I bought last year. The free drill seems to be going for about $170-$180 on eBay, so I could end up with the saw at under $300 all told! Thanks for the tip.

Steve
                Steve
                www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                  yeah it was cheekymonkeywrench he got 2 of them or was it 3?? and he gave one away to a family member
                  the best 46 bucks (times 2) i've ever spent

Comment

Arggg! I've been tracking my saw on UPS' site, and it was supposed to be delivered today. They even called last night to verify someone would be here to sign for it or to leave a signature. So I left the signature paper by the door.

Got home, and saw that the paper is still there, but no saw. Crud. Well, original scheduled delivery was supposed to be tomorrow, so I looked on the UPS site to see when it is to be delivered.

That's when I saw the bad news: "Damaged in Transit"

Now it has to go back and another sent. Last time I looked, there were 5 left, and that was Sunday. Today, it shows "usually ships in 4-6 weeks."

Arrrrrggg!!!!

Follow-up: I called Amazon, and there are indeed no more to be shipped. She entered a replacement order for me, and adjusted the price down to the previous sale price (including the instant $150 and $4.99 shipping.) But they don't have access to upcoming inventory, and have no idea when my order will be shipped, let alone if it will be before the free drill rebate expires...

Maybe Makita will have another rebate going after this one.
                    Steve
                    www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

The free drill offer lasts until May 31. After that they give you like 15 days to send it as long as the reciept shows it was purchased during valid offer times.
                      http://www.makita.com/promo_0107_benchtop.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Velosapien View Post
                        The free drill offer lasts until May 31. After that they give you like 15 days to send it as long as the reciept shows it was purchased during valid offer times.
                        http://www.makita.com/promo_0107_benchtop.htm
                        You must be seeing something I'm not. The page you linked says
                        Limited Time Only
                        February1, 2007 - March 31, 2007.
                        The PDF I downloaded for the rebate form says:

To redeem your Makita rebate,please mail the following information:
                        1. This completed form
                        2. Original UPC symbol bar code from model(s) purchased (NO COPIES - original only)
                        3. Copy of sales receipt dated between February 1,2007
                        and March 31,2007
                        4. Keep a copy of this
                        paperwork for your records.

Offer valid only on purchases made February 1, 2007 through March 31, 2007. Rebate claims must be postmarked by April 15, 2007.
                        Hopefully, Amazon will get at least one unit in before then and charge my account on or before 3/31/07.
                        Steve
                        www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

That's a great price...
                          I have the LS1013L and overall it's a good saw but what really pisses me off is that the small aluminum tab that aligns the flip fence broke off the first week I had the saw - it's a piss-poor design
                          One other thing I don't like is the side reading miter scale and lack of common bevel detents.

Comment

Originally posted by smorris View Post
                            You must be seeing something I'm not. The page you linked says

The PDF I downloaded for the rebate form says:

Hopefully, Amazon will get at least one unit in before then and charge my account on or before 3/31/07.

Oops, sorry it was March, not May. I had seen the promo some time ago and for some reason got confused.
                            It would really suck to miss out on that offer. I have the LS1013 and at the time I bought it the free promo was for on of the lower end 18v NiCD drills. I later purchased the compact 18v Li-Ion drill which is super nice. Would have been really sweet if I could have recieved that one for free instead.
                            Last edited by Velosapien; 02-23-2007, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Velosapien View Post
                              It would really suck to miss out on that offer. I have the LS1013 and at the time I bought it the free promo was for on of the lower end 18v NiCD drills. I later purchased the compact 18v Li-Ion drill which is super nice. Would have been really sweet if I could have recieved that one for free instead.
                              I bought it before Xmas, from Amazon. At that time there was a $50 rebate from Makita, a $30 rebate from Amazon, the cheap 18V drill kit (just arrrived) and a 100 credit that was supposed to arrive through Amazon. Still waiting for the $100 credit.

The drill (6390D) looks to be about equivalent to a Ryobi. 2 speed with 16 position clutch, plastic chuck, non-replaceable brushes, 2 1.3ah NiCd batteries, nice plastic case, quick charger, rubberized grip. The drill, with battery, weighs 4lb 9oz.

Since I already have a 18V Ryobi One+ and Ridgid MaxSelect, I'll dump it on Ebay.

Comment

Working...
                              X