Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Question RE: Free MaxSelect Tool with Purchase of RIGID R932 635617 Combo Kit Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question RE: Free MaxSelect Tool with Purchase of RIGID R932 635617 Combo Kit

Hello all.

I recently purchased one of the RIGID R932 635617 Combo Kits from HomeDepot and made the request for the free Jig Saw. I just received the saw today and am wondering how I go about registering said product for the LLSA without a receipt of purchase. Have any of you registered this free product and if so how did you go about doing it? If I could get a response from one of you, or the RIGID reps that frequent this board it would be much appreciated.

Thank you all for your time and efforts on this matter.

Ian

Re: Question RE: Free MaxSelect Tool with Purchase of RIGID R932 635617 Combo Kit

I already asked RIDGID customer service the same question the lady told me insted of a reciept just include a note stating that is was a free promotional item that came with purchaseing the 24v combo kit and there should not be a problem because they are expecting to start seeing people registering there free tools.
    American by birth. Canadian at heart.

Comment

Re: Question RE: Free MaxSelect Tool with Purchase of RIGID R932 635617 Combo Kit

How do you go about requesting the free tool? Is there a form or a web address to visit? I didn't see anything identifying this promotion at my local HD.

Comment

Originally posted by kpinaire View Post
        How do you go about requesting the free tool? Is there a form or a web address to visit? I didn't see anything identifying this promotion at my local HD.
        Unfortunately the offer was only valid until January 03, 2007 and had to be postmarked by January 17, 2007 and received by RIGID by January 30, 2007 for the offer to be honored. Luckily I came to the forum around that time and got in on it before it was too late.

I'm sorry you didn't get in on the offer, but hopefully you still got a great deal on the 24v 4 piece set.

Comment

Originally posted by mcarr184 View Post
          I already asked RIDGID customer service the same question the lady told me insted of a reciept just include a note stating that is was a free promotional item that came with purchaseing the 24v combo kit and there should not be a problem because they are expecting to start seeing people registering there free tools.
          Great. I appreciate the input. Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by iwalti View Post
            ....the offer was only valid until January 03, 2007 and had to be postmarked by January 17, 2007 and received by RIGID by January 30, 2007 for the offer to be honored. Luckily I came to the forum around that time and got in on it before it was too late.
            Have you gotten the free tool yet? I'm still waiting for the free tool for a set I registered around Xmas. I did get an email today saying they approved my tools for the LLSA.

Comment

Working...
            X