Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the MSUV on sale for $99?

Hi all,

The Ridgid MSUV is on sale at several Home Depot B&M stores for $99. I picked one up on Friday night. Also, I went in there today to see if they could have a R932 kit transferred from a NY store to my local store (I just found out yes!), and while in there I saw signs all over that if you buy the MSUV with a Ridgid Miter Saw there is a $50 instant discount! Not sure if other stores are doing it too.

Kind regards,
    -Ed
    Last edited by FastEddie; 02-25-2007, 07:34 PM.

Re: Is the MSUV on sale for $99?

Originally posted by FastEddie View Post
    Hi all,

I JUST read in a few other deals forums that the Ridgid MSUV is on sale at several Home Depot B&M stores for $99. As my local stores are closed at the moment, and will not be able to physically check until tomorrow evening (but I will call in the morning), I was posting this as a notice for the possible deal a lot of us have been waiting for. I was also wondering if anyone else noticed the sale price?

I've been lurking inthe forums for almost a year and have been waiting for it to go onsale again. I also hope my local HD has some R932 kits in stock. Three local stores went out of stock on them a few weeks before XMAS!

Thanks in advance,
    -Ed
    It seems spotty at the moment but I bought one yesterday for $99 so I posted it on SlickDeals. Today about 75% of those posting in the thread found them for $99. Some were not marked down but rang up at $99.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Good luck finding the R932 kits. The 7 HDs in my area were all sold out. However, a customer service rep at my local store got on the computer and found some at a store about 100 miles away. I called them and they transfered one to my local store arriving the next day.

Comment

The hoe depots in the Portland area have the MSUV for $99. Thanks to the advice I received a couple of weeks ago frome the guys in this forum I saved my $50 ....Thanks guys

Comment

I just spoke with my HD in New Hampshire and they said it is a $99 special all this week! Thanks for the heads up guys...I have been waiting for this special!
          Little River Bed and Breakfast, Peterborough NH

Comment

This is my first post, having just joined today. I hate to seem ignorant, but what is an MSUV? Thanks

Comment

It is a stand for a miter-saw. It allows you to move the saw/work surface from place to place. Rip

Comment

Originally posted by MTJim View Post
                I hate to seem ignorant, but what is an MSUV?
                MSUV = Miter Saw Utility Vehicle

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Miter-Sa...icle/index.htm
                Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Working...
                X