Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw pals?

Has any one used these? Contractor Saw Pals
    http://www.in-lineindustries.com/saw_pals.html
    I've been reading good things about them on another forum. On their site they say to confirm the size of your trunion bolts, and have Rigid as 3/8". I have the TS3650. I can't find the trunion bolts in the exploded view or manual and since I'm on an oil rig 250 miles offshore I can't use the remove and measure method. Can any one help?

Regards, Daryl

Re: Saw pals?

You don't need the PALS system with the 3650. The 3650 comes equipped with a system that is every bit as good as the PALS. AFAIK, Ridgid is the only contractor saw supplied with this feature as standard equipment. How to use the alignment system is covered in your Owners Manual. If you don't happen to have the manual, you can download it here.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Thanks Dave. I just keep getting happier and happier I bought this saw. I joined the forum to ask about link belts, found out I don't need them, now AFAIK. I'll just have to spend all the money I had planned for upgrades on some nice maple.

Thanks, Daryl
      Last edited by darylb; 03-06-2007, 12:19 PM.

Comment

I just read the section of the manual on setting up the trunions (I have a PDF version with me on my memory stick) very cool. But I have to ask, what does AFAIK stand for? I did a forum seach, tried google, no luck.

Regards, Daryl

Comment

Originally posted by darylb View Post
          But I have to ask, what does AFAIK stand for? I did a forum seach, tried google, no luck.

Regards, Daryl

AFAIK = As Far As I Know

As BD is great with his acronyms here is a link that may help in the future:
          http://www.acronymfinder.com/
          Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
            You don't need the PALS system with the 3650. The 3650 comes equipped with a system that is every bit as good as the PALS. AFAIK, here.
            I googled AFAIK and did come up with "as far as I know" But if you look at the above quote that's the context I took it in. It has a PAL system named AFAIK. Probably need to read posts a little more carefully

Regards, Daryl

Comment

Working...
            X