X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 Volt Impact Driver

I am trying to locate an impact driver to add to my 18V set. I believe the Max Select will work but have been unable to locate one. Can someone please let me know where I might aquire an impact driver that will work with my 18V batts?

I have tried to search this site but couldn't come up with anything specific.

Re: 18 Volt Impact Driver

2 options you have. You can go on ebay and buy one. Like these:

ebay search for 18v Ridgid Impact Driver

Or you could just wait until the Max Select Impact driver comes out in HD stores that will work with both 18v and 24v batteries and will cost $119. An advantage of going this route will be that you are covered by the LSA.

Comment

Originally posted by cellardoor View Post
      2 options you have. You can go on ebay and buy one. Like these:

ebay search for 18v Ridgid Impact Driver

Or you could just wait until the Max Select Impact driver comes out in HD stores that will work with both 18v and 24v batteries and will cost $119. An advantage of going this route will be that you are covered by the LSA.

How long do you think it'll be before they get them?

Comment

Originally posted by Phone Guy View Post
        How long do you think it'll be before they get them?

I have heard the max select impact driver will be available in the spring
        http://www.cgiconnection.com/download

Comment

Ridgid e-mailed me yesterday saying the maxselect impact driver is due in stores late April.. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by ARE1 View Post
            Ridgid e-mailed me yesterday saying the maxselect impact driver is due in stores late April.. Can't wait!

They sure don't communicate well with their own employees. I spent the better part of an hour with several phone calls trying to get info. Nobody knew anything. They didn't know if it was discontinued or not available yet. They kept refering me to HD. HD folks know nothing about it. The guy there kept trying to get me to buy Makita. I tried to explain to him I already have Ridgid 18V tools and just wanted to add the inpact driver. "Well this is a good deal on this Makita kit"

Ridgid and HD need to communicate better with their customers.

Comment

Working...
            X