Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no cordless vac in CA yet

guess that Ca is not important for hd

Re: no cordless vac in CA yet

When you stated CA were you speaking of California or Canada?

We bought one in Morgan Hill, CA (California) last week (and luv it).

If you were referring to California, the Morgan Hill and Gilroy HD stores both have WD2450's but they're not on display and you have to look for them. The HD people we spoke with there weren't aware of what they were, what to do with them or if they should be displayed.

{In our experience this is typical of most, but not all, HD employees: clueless in the extreme. And some HD employees we've met get very aggravated if they're asked questions of which they have no answers for. Many HD employees 'wing it' and just make up a story that sounds good (to them).}

Not to rag on HD, but purchasing the WD2450 was difficult because the employees didn't know what they were or what to do with them when we bought ours. (Luckily for Ridgid there are people who do their homework prior to going to HD.)

If you meant you couldn't find a WD2450 in Canada, good luck!

europatc...

Comment

thanks europact... I was talking about california. I called 2 hd : Van Nuys and N Hollywood. and there was no trace of the 2450.... will make a trip to your hd....thanks.....by the way how does it works?

Comment

Originally posted by europatc View Post

We bought one in Morgan Hill, CA (California) last week (and luv it).

I don't know if anyone can make this comparison but how does this cordless ridgid compare to the smaller plug in vacs?

I have a small 2hp 5 gallon shop-vac. used mainly because it is small and therefore, portable.

If anyone has a comparison of power to the grid power vacs, please post.

Thanks
        http://www.cgiconnection.com/download

Comment

Working...
        X