Ridgid impact driver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid impact driver

Ours quit like the switch won't work, just dead as no battery dead. Anyone else have this problem. Warranty work, but it will take 2 weeks.
    God Bless You Super Good!!!

Re: Ridgid impact driver

Mine has been working great for about a year and a half now so no problem here.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

My Ridgid close quarters right angle impact driver stopped working when tilted left or right from vertical. Warranty fixed in two weeks (repair shop went on vacation so I don't know how long it would have taken) They said they replaced the switch which also had the battery contacts on it, so they didn't know if it was the switch or the contacts. Works good now.

Comment

I had a problem with my RO sander quitting as you describe and I posted here about it. I was steered toward checking the brushes by a couple of posters. It may be the brushes (mine had a broken brush, $6.20 and five minutes) but more importantly I think if you post your problem in the title of the thread you'll get the tool repair experts chiming in quicker. There are a few here.
        A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Working...
        X