X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any specials coming up?

I know Ridgid does not set the prices or specials... but has anyone heard of anything coming up?

I asked a few weeks back and still have not seen answers to these questions:

1) When will 18V Lion tools be out?
    2) Will there every be an 18v Lion set?
    3) Will there ever be a charger that does ALL bat types so I don't have to buy 3 different chargers?
    4) Ever be a MaxSelect set?

I really like the MaxSelect caulk gun.. only one around that does 10 and 30 ox and looks like it has some power behind it. BUT... since it does not come with a battery, before I buy it I need to make some investment decisions... I would rather not buy 24 V since I am not an industrial user and would prefer a lighter tool... and I would rather not but NiCd 18V since the tool says on the box that it also works with 18V Lion...

I can't wait much longer... so if I have no info and do not see 18V Lion soon I will need to go back to Milwaukee or Dewalt...

Any info anyone knows about this stuff?

Re: Any specials coming up?

I dont know all the details, but there is something going on starting Monday. If you purchase any tools over $199, you get a discount off. The discount varies depending on how much you spend. I heard the least is 18% off, but dont quote me on that.

Comment

Have you heard anything else on this special? I am going to buy a Ridgid planer, so I would like to know.

Comment

I just got back from HD. They were putting up the signs.

Spend $$ Get $$
        $199-$399 $35

$400-$599 $50

$600-$799 $75

$800-$1999 $100

$2000+ $500

I found these details at slickdeals.net I'm thnking about getting the 12" SCMS and MSUV. Is the buy a miter saw and the MSUV together and save $50 still going on? I may also purchase the Ridgid clipped head framing nailer. The signs were posted with the air nailers also.

Comment

The previous info was inaccurate. This is straight from HD's website:

199-399 = 35
          400-599 = 75
          600-1999 = 125
          2000+ = 500

In-Store purchases are instant rebates while online are mail-in rebates.

Comment

So all the bashing that H.D. has been taking in this forum is now all forgiving. Put on a sale and everybody loves H.D. again, LOL... So if anybody here is going to the Duluth MN. Home Depot, I'll see you there buddy, but not till tomorrow. I got a table saw extension to finish up. To bad they don't put on great sales for nice wood. Have fun everyone!!!
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mdm View Post
              I just got back from HD. They were putting up the signs.

Spend $$ Get $$
              $199-$399 $35

$400-$599 $50

$600-$799 $75

$800-$1999 $100

$2000+ $500

I found these details at slickdeals.net I'm thnking about getting the 12" SCMS and MSUV. Is the buy a miter saw and the MSUV together and save $50 still going on? I may also purchase the Ridgid clipped head framing nailer. The signs were posted with the air nailers also.
              The sign read, "portable power tools, including air tools and shop vacs."

Comment

The flyer I got in the paper today says it applies "With the combined purchase of all power tools, generators, compressors, pneumatics, pneumatic fasteners, jobsite tools and wet/dry vacs. Minimum purchase $199. Ends 4/11/07"

Go
                Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

The Max Select impact driver is coming end of April, and a new 18v l-ion compact drill, like Makita's, is making its way into stores late summer, so I heard. I have also seen the 24v single batteries in the HD for $150, but not yet for sale. It sounds like they are getting ready to unvail some new and cool tools to compliment the 18-24 L-ion and Max Select lines.
                  Last edited by ARE1; 03-31-2007, 12:52 AM.

Comment

I am just wondering if any of the questions I was looking for answers for in the first post of this thread had been answered yet by Ridgid/HD? Anyone know?

Comment

Working...
                    X