Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cordless circular saw? can I get the one in the kit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cordless circular saw? can I get the one in the kit?

I bought the 18V drill/jigsaw kit and now am in need of a circular saw, I see they sell the voltage select deal but its optimal if i was left handed, blade is on the wrong side, the bosch, dewalt, makita, etc.... all have the blade on the left, even the rigid saw in the kits has the blade on the left, why did they make the one you can buy individually with the blade on the right? can I buy just the circular saw as a replacement part for the kit?

Re: cordless circular saw? can I get the one in the kit?

Im sure that if you search around EBay you can find it.

If you go at the right time and the right people are working you may even find a display model that is on clearance (my store breaks up kits for displays and demos and they usually end up getting marked down on clearance sooner or later) but the chances of that happening are slim, unless you are lucky.

Comment

Check eBay. They are always selling new saws pretty cheap. Here is an example, but also do a search. I have seen a few of them go for $15 - $20 plus shipping. Most are new, but without the battery.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-RIDGID-R8452...QQcmdZViewItem
      Baseball is wrong - man with four balls cannot walk.

Comment

Originally posted by maddmatt02 View Post
        I bought the 18V drill/jigsaw kit and now am in need of a circular saw, I see they sell the voltage select deal but its optimal if i was left handed, blade is on the wrong side, the bosch, dewalt, makita, etc.... all have the blade on the left, even the rigid saw in the kits has the blade on the left, why did they make the one you can buy individually with the blade on the right? can I buy just the circular saw as a replacement part for the kit?
        That is just a change made from the 18V to the new MaxSelect tools...not sure why. I agree on the recommendation to try Ebay....though you won't get a warranty sometimes the price makes it worth it.

Comment

Working...
        X