Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any new model Ridgid table saws on the horizon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any new model Ridgid table saws on the horizon?

Bosch has a new 4100 coming out, with a nice modular "Smart Guard" system replete with: riving knife, blade guard and anti-kickback pawls.

digital fence, and t-slot miter guages, new fence system.

Re: any new model Ridgid table saws on the horizon?

i heard a "ROOMER" that ridgid is coming out with a hybird saw this year from the tool guy in the home depot(S) by me
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

OSC, are you sure he said a hybird saw? The REAMER I heard was that last Sunday Ridgid was supposed to introduce a new cabinet saw. The Model 040107 will be equipped with a 3.50 HP non-TEFC motor, right tilt blade, 42" rip capacity to the left of the blade and a price tag of $725.
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

badger dave i am sure what he said "but" that doesnt men he said what he the right thing. the price you say is only 25 buck5 off what i heard but i never herad any of the specs or model number that you got.
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

The clue is in the model number.
          ================================================== ====
          ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

never mind the I.M. i just sent you badger dave, but beware of the one i may send you in the near future.............lol
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
              OSC, are you sure he said a hybird saw? The REAMER I heard was that last Sunday Ridgid was supposed to introduce a new cabinet saw. The Model 040107 will be equipped with a 3.50 HP non-TEFC motor, right tilt blade, 42" rip capacity to the left of the blade and a price tag of $725.
              Hhhhmmm...3.50HP "Hitachi style" motor would make it a useable 1-3/4hp by most folks standards, which is a pretty common rating for them there hybird saws. If this wasn't a rumor before, it is now! It's official... I read it on the Rigdid forum!

Comment

Working...
              X