Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

any new model Ridgid table saws on the horizon?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any new model Ridgid table saws on the horizon?

Bosch has a new 4100 coming out, with a nice modular "Smart Guard" system replete with: riving knife, blade guard and anti-kickback pawls.

digital fence, and t-slot miter guages, new fence system.

Re: any new model Ridgid table saws on the horizon?

i heard a "ROOMER" that ridgid is coming out with a hybird saw this year from the tool guy in the home depot(S) by me
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

OSC, are you sure he said a hybird saw? The REAMER I heard was that last Sunday Ridgid was supposed to introduce a new cabinet saw. The Model 040107 will be equipped with a 3.50 HP non-TEFC motor, right tilt blade, 42" rip capacity to the left of the blade and a price tag of $725.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

badger dave i am sure what he said "but" that doesnt men he said what he the right thing. the price you say is only 25 buck5 off what i heard but i never herad any of the specs or model number that you got.
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

The clue is in the model number.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

never mind the I.M. i just sent you badger dave, but beware of the one i may send you in the near future.............lol
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
              OSC, are you sure he said a hybird saw? The REAMER I heard was that last Sunday Ridgid was supposed to introduce a new cabinet saw. The Model 040107 will be equipped with a 3.50 HP non-TEFC motor, right tilt blade, 42" rip capacity to the left of the blade and a price tag of $725.
              Hhhhmmm...3.50HP "Hitachi style" motor would make it a useable 1-3/4hp by most folks standards, which is a pretty common rating for them there hybird saws. If this wasn't a rumor before, it is now! It's official... I read it on the Rigdid forum!

Comment

Working...
              X