X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid 14.4v impact driver

well this looks like a good unit for the price. the only problem is that it only comes with one battary. my local HD couldn't give me a price on a 2nd battary - any one knoe how much one goes for?

also, anone know how long the aprroximate run time is on this unit?

Re: ridgid 14.4v impact driver

Thought I saw it at our local HD for $58. It is $80 at Amazon. I didn't get the Ridgid 14.4V impact because I didn't want another battery size to deal with. If the I stumble upon the 18V for a good price I might bite.

http://www.amazon.com/Ridgid-1302540...5705638&sr=1-1

Comment

I have that one as well, the battery lasts a reasonable amount of time, of course it depends on what you are doing with it. Sorry I don't have quantitative data like " it will drive X number of deck screws". Best part is that it recharges during a beer break (20 min). Keep an eye on ebay for spare batteries

Comment

well if the kit with one battary is 149.99, and another battary is 80 bucks , i might as well buy an 18v Dewalt or 18v bosch kit with 2 batteries (same price)!

Comment

I pick up a 14.4 drill first and I like it alot ( but its weights a ton),
          then I pick up the impact. the drill batters are 2.5ah and larger then impact's

the ridgid impact 14.4 is a good tool I used it on the job site lots

sorry i dont have any info on what batterys cost
          like wbrooks said keep a eye out on ebay for maybe for a 14.4 drill with batterys
          ________
          NR750
          Last edited by RODDY; 01-22-2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X