Broken MSUV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken MSUV

This past Friday I was helping a friend build a storage building and once we finished he was "helping" me pack up my tools. Somehow, he attempted to collapse my MSUV and broke the connection on the hydraulic to the table. I have tried to get onto the parts list to see if I can get a replacement but I can't seem to get through. Have any of you had this problem before? Is there a quick fix? I would post a picture but I left it somewhere else and can't get to it quickly. The part that I am talking about screws onto the hydraulic and has a loop so that the pin can go through it. If anyone can help with this, I would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Kevin

Re: Broken MSUV

This may help with finding the parts you need. See pages 14 and 15. To order parts or accessories for this product 1-866-539-1710.

http://www.ridgidparts.com/pdf/AC99400.pdf

Comment

Check your Owners Manual and determine what the part number is of the piece you're looking for. Go to the M&D site and type in "RIDGID --------", whatever the part number is. Some of the members here have ordered parts from them and have had good things to say about their service. Their prices also seem to be lower than what you have to pay when ordering from Ridgid.
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Dave,

I looked up the part on M&D like you said but I was amazed at the cost. It was nearly forty dollars for this small hydraulic assembly. The hydraulic itself works fine I need the small piece that screws onto the end that attaches to the table. Is there any other fix for this? Seems kind of crazy to spend nearly half the cost of the table for something so small.

I bought it less than a year ago. Is the MSUV under any kind of warranty? I know that it isn't covered under LLSA but wasn't sure about a manufacturer warranty.

Comment

According to the online manual for the MSUV, it has a three year limited service warranty. You'll have to take it to the nearest authorized service center and provide a copy of the original receipt according to the fine print. I have no experience with warranty service, but maybe if you registered it then you won't need the receipt. Here's a link to the manual - look at page 15.

http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/F61B38D...40_408_Man.pdf

Good luck!
          -O&B

Comment

Working...
          X