Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS1290LZ1, MS1290LZ Differences?

Hi,

Does anyone know what differences there are (if any) between the MS1290LZ, and the MS1290LZ1 miter saws?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: MS1290LZ1, MS1290LZ Differences?

Haven't the slightest idea but a WAG is that the MS1290LZ is gray and the MS1290LZ1 is orange.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Hello...
      my first time and i would like to know the difference also, have the MS1290LZ1 model also, walk by HD clerk didn't know either, bought it anyway....

thanks
      dave

Comment

I asked that question of Ridgid, and they say that the difference is the "1" designates the manufacturing location. The saw that I just purchased has the "1" at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by bcouv1 View Post
          I asked that question of Ridgid, and they say that the difference is the "1" designates the manufacturing location. The saw that I just purchased has the "1" at the end.
          Don't know if this helps, or even pertains, but I had similar confusion with the 1250LZ vs 1250LZ1. Turned out the 1250LZ had a stand, whereas the 1250LZ1 did not. I went to several HD's and talked to every clerk I could to see if there was any diff. Each one sat there and looked at the specs on the boxes, in their item description books, etc and could not find any other difference.

-Ed

Comment

Working...
          X