X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Saw Safety!

How Come Ridgid Doesn't Supply it's customers table saw safety tools? Like the stock pushers, paddles, or a rip gauges? I went to buy them at home depot when I bought my saw and they didn't offer them in the store. So I went here and Ridgid doesn't offer them either.

Re: Table Saw Safety!

Make your own. They're cheaper and better. And you can custom tailor them for your needs. Most of the wood working mags have plans, or check on line. These things ARE important, but you don't need to spend a bunch of bucks for something you can make out of ply or MDF.
    Jim Don

Comment

Your manual also has some plans.
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

To answer your original question, manufacturers don't offer these types of accessories as standard equipment so they can hold the retail price of the saw down to its lowest possible point. You'll find that this is also the case with most any tool you buy. There are just too many different varieties of push sticks, for example, to include one with a table saw and make every buyer happy.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
        X