Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Tools registered on E-Box showing incorrectly?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tools registered on E-Box showing incorrectly?

Hey All,

Just logged in to my e-box to register some new goodies (Drill Press, TS3650 & Oscillating Edge Belt / Spindle Sander).

I noticed something strange.

Now all three of my saws show as being the Miter Saw, despite two of the three being the TS3650 & the 7 1/4" Circular Saw.

Both of my drills are now showing as the R7110 even though one of them is the 18v Cordless.

All three of my Sanders are now showing as being the Oscillating Belt / Spindle even though two of the three are the 6" Orbital & the Belt Sander.

In my accessories, all are showing as being the MSUV, while two are the cordless batteries for the 18v drill & one is the charger for the batteries.

Previously (2 weeks ago) all items were properly identified.

When I click on the items, it does show the correct details, it's just that they're all initially mislabeled.

Anyone else seeing this?

Oh yeah! None are showing the LSA, nor have I recieved the LSA card, even though I sent in the required UPC's & Receipts some time ago (except for the new goodies).

Of course, being as anal as I am, they were sent Priority Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested.

I've got the date & time of when the correspondence was picked up & can even tell who it was that actually picked it up. There can be no denial from Ridgid, about not receiving the required LSA paper work.

Re: Tools registered on E-Box showing incorrectly?

Yeah, something isn't kosher with the eBox's again. My MSUV is listed on the main page as a 14.4V battery with a quantity of 0 and my battery charger is also listed as a 14.4V battery but the quantity is correct.

Unlike you, I already have my LSA card so I'm not too worried about any service issues if one should come up.

I'm guessing that Customer Service will get enough calls in the next few days that this glitch will also be corrected shortly. Seems to me that Ridgid did a better job of running the eBox than this new company is doing.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

All my tools are gone from my ebox! I had to add them again. On another note, does anyone know if Ridgid will honor my late registration for my 24V XLi combo kit? I missed the 90 day deadline for sending in the UPC label because I thought registering on the web site was sufficient. Thanks in advance.

Comment

me too!

Cactus Man

Comment

alright.. I will let the ebox people know again.

Josh

Comment

It's strange. When viewing all tools in my eBox, the list is completely messed up. It lists about six batteries, when I only have two. It duplicates other items and is missing several items. But when I select from the drop-down menu, each tool is listed correctly and all info appears to be correct when viewing items one at a time. So I'd say the info isn't gone, it's just not being displayed properly.

Comment

Guys could you check again and let me know if everything is straightened out? It should be all set now.

Thanks,

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                Guys could you check again and let me know if everything is straightened out? It should be all set now.

Thanks,

Josh
                For me, it's all been corrected. Thanks Josh.

On a side note, I called RIDGID Customer Service & was put through to RIDGID's "Promotions" department (the department handling LSA registrations).

They are just now (May 1st) getting through the LSA's sent in from the 1st & 2nd weeks of February.

Comment

Thanks Josh! My eBox has been fixed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscore View Post
                    For me, it's all been corrected. Thanks Josh.

On a side note, I called RIDGID Customer Service & was put through to RIDGID's "Promotions" department (the department handling LSA registrations).

They are just now (May 1st) getting through the LSA's sent in from the 1st & 2nd weeks of February.
                    What number did you call? I need to give them a call to see where my free jigsaw is from the promotion. I sent the form in 4 months ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Disaster View Post
                      What number did you call?
                      Just the number that's listed here at the site.
                      It's under the "Support" heading & then the "Contact Us" link to the left.

1-800-4-RIDGID
                      (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST Monday - Friday)

Comment

Working...
                      X