X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSA Question

Does anyone know if Ridgid will honor a late reply to the LSA? I got a R932 kit for Christmas and registered it on the web site. Then I put the kit away for the winter. I just cracked it open again and read the LSA agreement and it states that I have to send in the UPC code within 90 days of purchase. It's past that date and I will send it in tomorrow (it's Sunday as I write this). Can anyone give me advice on this?

I've been reading the posts here and most of you guys are incredible! The amount of info sharing and advice and help is amazing here! It shows a high level of maturity and camaraderie that I've not seen in other forums of any sort. Thanks for making this forum and web site so enjoyable to visit every day!

Re: LSA Question

Ridgider,

From posts that I have read in the past, Ridgid seems to be pretty lenient in the amount of lattitude allowed for registration. I'd give Customer Service a call, if you have any doubts. But, as long as you can provide a copy of the original receipt and the original UPC from the product carton, you may not have a problem, especially if you have previously registered it on the web site.

Good luck,

CWS

Comment

I think the right approach to this would be to deal with Customer Service before you send anything in. As CWS stated, in the past they have been very lenient about signing up for the LLSA so hopefully that will be the case here. However, their written policy does say 90 days so they have every right to say no.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Thanks for your advices CWSmith and BadgerDave (and so quick, too)! I'll give them a shout on the phone before sending the sales receipt and UPC in. I'm sure a great company like Ridgid will be able to accommodate me. I'll post the results of my query soon.

Comment

Working...
        X