Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Original receipt or photocopy (for Lifetime SLA)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original receipt or photocopy (for Lifetime SLA)

I just filled the electronic registration form on the internet for my new TS3650 table saw. I understand that I have to send the receipt together with the CUP code.

For insurance purpose it is always better to have the original receipt on hand.
    Do Ridgid mail the original receipt back to keep for our record?

Anyone sent a photocopy of the receipt together with the original CUP, and did they agree with that?

Re: Original receipt or photocopy (for Lifetime SLA)

When I registered my tools, I sent in a copy of my receipt and the registration for the LLSA went smoothly. In my case Ridgid did not send me anything back except the LLSA membership card.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogatoo View Post
      I just filled the electronic registration form on the internet for my new TS3650 table saw. I understand that I have to send the receipt together with the CUP code.

For insurance purpose it is always better to have the original receipt on hand.
      Do Ridgid mail the original receipt back to keep for our record?

Anyone sent a photocopy of the receipt together with the original CUP, and did they agree with that?
      I had the same question, so under the maxim of when all else fails read the directions see the following. "Or register on www.RIDGID.com and mail a copy of the receipt".

Comment

I realize this is after the cart...
        But when I purchase anything that demands an original receipt to register it. I request a second receipt at the check out. It is very easy to have them print a second receipt..just push a key on the register.

I have also never had any issues [so far] when using a photocopy of a receipt.

Cactus Man

Comment

So I'll make myself a copy of the receipt together with the CUP code for my own record and send the original.

Thanks...

Comment

Boogatoo,

NO, don't send the original receipt... I think you missed the statement. You need to send the original of the UPC code that you cut from the box, but you only need to send a COPY of the receipt.

Also please note, that many of us in the past have experienced a problem with Home Depot receipts because after a few months they faded away to just a blank piece of paper. That has nothing to do with the registration, but if you are saving your receipts for insurance purposes or whatever, you may be painfully surprised if you find them faded completely away.

I always make copies of the receipts and I scan them into the computer so that I have a digital copy.

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

send a copy of your receipt with an arrow drawn and pointing to what you are registering and original upc code. Then 16 weeks later call support and ask why you are yet registered with LLSA, that should get them going.
              Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Good thing I haven't sent the reciept yet. I'll go on a nd scan it and print them a copy and one for myself too that I will staple together.
                Thanks again for all your advices.

Best regards...

Comment

Working...
                X