X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw to tough for NASCAR.......

Did anyone else see the car in the NASCAR race sunday drag a recip saw (36V DeWalt?) at least one lap......and then when it came in the pits a crewman jumped under the car and finished the job! Tough saw!!

Re: Saw to tough for NASCAR.......

I did see that and thought DW would get some good ad mileage out of it. Too bad it wasn't on the DW car!

Comment

I saw that also but the first thought that I had was; "I wonder what brand of blade they had in that saw?" I couldn't believe it didn't break.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Damn missed that one, was it the high lite of the race?
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Saw-it(pun inteded)

No Garager, it was the Miller car either.
          Last edited by drtyhands; 05-10-2007, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Damn. I didn't see that either. Kept being called away from the TV by work throughout the race.

Comment

is it me? i love nascar but i just havent been able to get in to it this year
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                I'm not a huge Nascar fan but that Daytona race was pretty darn exciting. How many times do you see someone finish upside down...on fire!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqVVtrW7Jq8
                Last edited by Disaster; 05-10-2007, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                  Between the Hendrick's gang running up front every week and the Toyota logo in the field, it's been harder for me to enjoy this year. It won't be long before we can't pronounce most of the driver's names and NASCAR goes the way of IRL and CART. Juan Paco Jean-Claude De La Foreignerini will be the next driver of the #3 Goodwrench Mazda.

Comment

I also find my enthusiasm for watching the telecasts is not what it used to be. I totally understand the concept of multi car teams but in my opinion it's killing the sport. I would love to see owners limited to just two cars each with no getting around that rule by having another team affiliated with it.

Oh yeah, and drivers, pick a division will ya! Be a Nextel Cup or a Busch driver but not both.
                    Last edited by BadgerDave; 05-10-2007, 05:55 PM.
                    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I think that having Toyota involved will ultimately be good for the sport. It's just more competition.

I've been finding Montoya a lot of fun to watch, mainly because he seemed to piss off just about everyone in his first few races and now I wonder who's gonna try and take him out.

Watching Gordon win every race is getting a bit old though... considering that's where my wife placed her bets this year. Every week I owe her money now...

Comment

Working...
                      X