X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewalt 9pc set DC9PAKRA

i thought you guys would know where the best place to get this would be. I found it at toolup.com for $829.99w/ free shipping. Does anyone know anywhere cheaper, or do you think it will become cheaper with the introduction of dewalts lithium batteries.
    Thanks

Re: Dewalt 9pc set DC9PAKRA

I doubt you'll get a lower price when the Li-Ion comes out. If anything they will reintroduce it as a more expensive lithium set with a new part number. You can also get a lot of those tools individually from ebay for a fraction of the retail price.

Comment

Tyler Tool has it on special for a limited time at $619 plus shipping. I doubt you'll find that good of a price unless maybe on eBay.

http://www.tylertool.com/dewalt153.html

Check it out carefully to be sure this is the set you really want.

Note: This is the 6 piece and not the 9 piece. I needed to go back and check it over. Dewalt has too many sets out anymore. The Tyler price on the 9 piece set is NOT good.
      Last edited by Woussko; 05-23-2007, 01:23 PM.

Comment

thanks for the replies
        Woussko that is the 6 pc set, and i would like to get a makita lithium set but they dont offer as many tools such as the RA drill or jigsaw yet

Comment

Makita doesn't make the RA drill so far but the jigsaw and impact wrench are starting to pop up around ebay and i think some stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
            Tyler Tool has it on special for a limited time at $619 plus shipping. I doubt you'll find that good of a price unless maybe on eBay.

http://www.tylertool.com/dewalt153.html

Check it out carefully to be sure this is the set you really want.

Note: This is the 6 piece and not the 9 piece. I needed to go back and check it over. Dewalt has too many sets out anymore. The Tyler price on the 9 piece set is NOT good.
            Woussko screwed up. I need more ZZZs and less mouth.

Comment

Is there any information out yet on dewalt changing the xrp line to lithium ion? I have noticed they seem to be cleaning house on the xrp tools probably to get ready for the new tools. I have been googling and can't find anything? Just wondering if anyone had a link or anything?

Comment

Last I read was that their 18V Li Ion is supposed to be out this fall. With batteries that are backwards compatible to the old XRP tools. There was a press release for it somewhere. You might be able to find it on this board.

They are apparently coming out with a 28V line as well to fill in the gap between 18 and 36V.

Comment

http://news.thomasnet.com/companystory/508841

Supposedly comming in out this fall.

Comment

Thanks guys,

Might have to buy a Dewalt set while they are going down in price. I have always been happy with my dewalt tools.

Comment

Working...
                    X