R9201 Combo kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R9201 Combo kit

Just got an R9201 combo kit, regular price $249 for $108. Thats the 2.5ah 18 volt hammerdrill, recip saw, 2 batteries, case and charger. Is this the start of some Memorial Day deals?
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Re: R9201 Combo kit

Holy Cr@p! Were the other Ridgid items on sale too?
    Baseball is wrong - man with four balls cannot walk.

Comment

i went to my local HD looking for one but they were not on spaecial.What part of the cpuntry are you located?

Comment

Yea, that is a good deal until your need something from Ridgid, like warrenty. Warrenty isn't there after they get their money, so leave it in the box if you want it to last.

Comment

I am in the New York City tri state area. The only other combo I saw reduced was the 18volt drill with the 9.6 volt articulated driver. Thankfully, I have not experienced any Ridgid product failures. However, every time I have needed something from Ridgid, they have come through for me. I have paid a total of $268 for the aforementioned R9201 and the 4 piece R9212, with the 4th piece being the 12 volt right angle impact driver. Original retail on those two kits totalled $600.
          there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
          X