Got a Wixie for my birthday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got a Wixie for my birthday

Nope, first I have heard of it. I just checked their site and nothing new there that I can see about it.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Wixey sells other gauges, maybe it was one of those.
      www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Perhaps I am losing my mind. Thought I saw it in an email from Woodcraft on a fathers day promo with a big picture of the Wixey Angle guage on a table saw stating new features and it had a third grey button in the middle of it. Unfortunately I seem to have deleted that email forever so can't verify my scruples. Looked on the Woodcraft site and Googled to no avail. Oh well, I guess maybe I did see wrong....
        Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Originally posted by wwsmith View Post
          Perhaps I am losing my mind. Thought I saw it in an email from Woodcraft on a fathers day promo with a big picture of the Wixey Angle guage on a table saw stating new features and it had a third grey button in the middle of it. Unfortunately I seem to have deleted that email forever so can't verify my scruples. Looked on the Woodcraft site and Googled to no avail. Oh well, I guess maybe I did see wrong....

What else do you "see"??? Little green men? Spiders?

Don't worry... the guys in the white coats will be to your house VERY soon.

Comment

WWS
            If I recall that email correctly, WC was promoting the Wixey Digital Fence Readout,
            http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=20147

It has 3 grey buttons.
            Hector

Comment

Working...
            X