X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid shop vac replacement filters

I'm not sure if this is the most appropriate forum for this, so forgive me if it should be elsewhere...

My Ridgid shop vac filter is getting a bit trashed after many uses and washings. I priced the replacement at HD but $15 seemed a little high for the basic filter (almost $30 for the better one). The price of the filters almost makes it cheaper to replace the vac.

Sooo... any one know of another source to get Ridgid filters or a knock-off brand that works but costs less?

Thanks -

Mike
    (always trying to save a buck )

Re: Ridgid shop vac replacement filters

Look in Sears. Emerson makes Craftsman shop vacs and Ridgid.

Comment

I noticed at HD the other day they are now selling the better Ridgid vac filters in a tall box with 3 filters packaged in it for $50 as I recall. That isn't too bad of a deal....
      Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

As mentioned, there should be a Craftsman one the same but when last I checked they were also the same price.

After getting rid of my 16 gallon blower/vac, I picked up the 14 gallon professional one. Happily, this one is set up to use bags, so I've put a bag in it around the blue filter it comes with. I figure this should save me from having to deal with the filter.

Comment

Craftsman should work on them. I'ved used their accessories on my Ridgid vacs and are identical but in craftsman colors and boxes. Unfortunately they tend to cost the same or more.

Comment

By a cleanstream filter by Gore made of Goretex. Long Life!!!!!
            You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X