X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R9213 combo kit

Just got back from the local HD and scored two 9212 18 volt 4 piece combo kits for $108 each (original retail $399 each). I have a funny feeling the 9223 5 piece combo (original retail $449) may also be on clearance soon as it was sitting along side the 9212. For those interested, the SKU on the 9223 is 387-108.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Re: R9213 combo kit

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
    Just got back from the local HD and scored two 9212 18 volt 4 piece combo kits for $108 each (original retail $399 each). I have a funny feeling the 9223 5 piece combo (original retail $449) may also be on clearance soon as it was sitting along side the 9212. For those interested, the SKU on the 9223 is 387-108.

Looks like lithium power is here for good!
    http://www.cgiconnection.com/download

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
      Just got back from the local HD and scored two 9212 18 volt 4 piece combo kits for $108 each (original retail $399 each).
      Holly, schmolly. You scored! Nice going.

Comment

Damn, I checked my 2 local HD's and they don't have this deal. As a matter of fact, they don't have the 4 piece in stock any more. Looks like it is gone for good. They have a lot of Ridgid tools and 2 piece kits marked down, but nothing spectacular.
        Baseball is wrong - man with four balls cannot walk.

Comment

Originally posted by joe_d View Post
          Damn, I checked my 2 local HD's and they don't have this deal. As a matter of fact, they don't have the 4 piece in stock any more. Looks like it is gone for good. They have a lot of Ridgid tools and 2 piece kits marked down, but nothing spectacular.
          Same here, right after I read this thread I called my HD and the guy I talked to remembered them and checked on the computer and said that they had those clearanced out at christmas and they went very fast.

Comment

Working...
          X