Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryobi 4 V Lithium Ion Driver

#HP40LK

Little driver that feels okay in the hand, we're not talking power like the Bosch 10 volt mini driver, which this resembles in size. It has a bright L.E.D. task light. A one sided storage case (it does not close, it is one side) and a mixed set of bits, all for $29.99 at the H.Depot. It's ideal for installing lite cabinet hardware. I tried screwing down a 1 1/4" drywall screw in particle board, it was slow as expected. The Skil 3.6 volt mini driver( I have used one) is smaller and has a more user friendly grip.
    The Ryobi driver comes with a charger, that's plugged into the electrcial outlet and a skinny log cord plugs into the end of the driver's handle.
    The Skil driver sits in a charger dock while charging. The Ryobi has a 2 year warranty. I'll give it the 30 day test drive.

It has a Torque rating of: 45 in.lbs. 180 RPM'S
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jaco; 06-06-2007, 02:03 AM.

Re: Ryobi 4 V Lithium Ion Driver

Bought a similar, little lithium screwdriver like that from Costco. Cost $25 bucks or so. It has a slightly smaller handle and, like the Skil one, no clutch. Works OK as a powered screwdriver but it is slow and I miss not having a clutch.

Comment

Working...
    X