X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Going price on AC9944 MSUV in U.S?

HD online offers the AC9940 for $149, while the brick & mortar stores seem to only have the AC9944 for $169. I was able to get a $149 price match on the AC9944 by taking a copy of the AC9940 listing to the store. It's not a huge savings, but it's better than the alternative.

Comment

I really like the old 40 MSUV, and for $100 its a great, easy to use, set-up and move stand. Although the mounting pads on the new 44 MSUV are cool for easy changing of tools on the stand. But if I have to pay $169 for the 44 MSUV and another $40 for an extra set of mounting pads I can buy two of the old 40 MSUV stands for the same money. Look in the mail, I just got a 10% coupon today to save a few bucks more.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercrank31 View Post
        They're selling for $169 in Cleveland, OH..........I have both models and I prefer the new over the old. It was a little stiff at first (So stiff I thought I put it together wrong) it just needed to be worked out a little bit. Also, the stand lifts the weight on it's own (You don't have to lift the weight of a 12" slider). Your going to have to read the instructions for sure! I finally broke down after 25 cuss words. A tip: You have to put your foot under the rubber cleat on the leg and lift up to fold the unit down.
        Just got the old one for $49.50 US. At that price, I'm assuming it's a good deal, even though the new one is better?

Comment

I'd call it a great deal.
          Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Originally posted by TooCoolTools View Post
            HD online offers the AC9940 for $149, while the brick & mortar stores seem to only have the AC9944 for $169. I was able to get a $149 price match on the AC9944 by taking a copy of the AC9940 listing to the store. It's not a huge savings, but it's better than the alternative.

It's showing 163.00 online right now

Comment

Working...
            X