X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 13 in. Planer + Herculift.

I plan on getting the Ridgid 13" planer soon, but I'm just about out of space in my 1/2 of a 2 car garage shop. Can the Herculift be use on the planer? I would prefer the Herculift over a standard mobile base since it would leave all four legs on the floor as opposed to some locking casters.
    Thanks,
    Ern

Re: Ridgid 13 in. Planer + Herculift.

Yes it will work just fine, I have one on mine. Hard part may be finding one.
    SSG, U.S. Army
    Retired
    K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

In case you weren't aware, you'll actually need the Herc-u-Lift Plus. The regular Herc-u-Lift is specifically designed to work on the 3650 and earlier models of the Ridgid contractor saws. The Herc-u-Lift Plus by design is adjustable and will fit many applications.

TOD is correct about them being hard to find. HD closed them out awhile back but they do pop up every now and again on eBay.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

There's one on ebay now.
        Item ends in a coupla' days as of 6/20 -
        http://cgi.ebay.com/RIDGID-HERC-U-LI...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Thanks gents,
          I think I may have seen one or two left at my local HD. They seem to hide/lose alot of thier stuff there way up on high on the shelves.
          Thanks again,
          Ern

Comment

I hope you're lucky enough that your HD does have one or two. Try and see if you can talk them into the $16 price that most HD's cleared theirs out for.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

"Real" discounts are few and far between at the HD's in my area. The only one I've ever seen is when one store was clearancing the Ridgid jointers for about 200. I came back the next day with my truck and all seven of them were sold. I'm still kicking myself for not just struffing it in my car.
              Ern

Comment

Working...
              X