X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owner's Manuals

I've just got a couple of Ridgid tools without owners manuals, anyone know where I may be able to download them at? The tools are the JPO600 jointer and the DP1500 drillpress.

Thanks,
    Thanks,
    Paul

Re: Owner's Manuals

Browse down to the individual products on ridgid.com. then look in the upper right at the 4-5 icons. The second from the left should be for the owners manual download. Or go to the support section and click on literature search. I think its linked in our quick links from the home page as well.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by roughcut View Post
      I've just got a couple of Ridgid tools without owners manuals, anyone know where I may be able to download them at? The tools are the JPO600 jointer and the DP1500 drillpress.

Thanks,
      JP0600 and DP1500

These manuals are for JP0610 and DP1550 respectively, maybe they will suffice...

Are your machines grey or orange?
      Cheers! - Jim
      -------------
      All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Schopenhauer

Comment

Thanks Guys,

They didn't list my equipment in the literature section (imagine that!) but I will use the links jbergstrom posted as they are very similar.

These 2 units are grey in color.

Thanks
        Thanks,
        Paul

Comment

Working...
        X