X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warrenty problems

I have a 18v hammer driver drill and brought it in for warrenty work and was told that no one in manitoba, canada was honoring warrenty work for rigid. this was told to me by a direct service rep for rigid "athena tool repair" i have to pay for work out of my own pocket. tryed to contact home depot with no avail and false promises. is this true or does anyone know of a place in manitoba that will fix my drill

Re: warrenty problems

There are these three
    select MB from the drop down list

Comment

You mean these three?

BRANDON PRESSURE & EQUIPMENT</B>
      930 VICTORIA AVE EAST
      BRANDON
      MB,R7A 2A4
      TEL: 204 571 3530
      Fax: 12045713549

BIG AL'S SHARP SHOP</B>
      BOX 34 ERIKSDALE
      ERIKSDALE
      MB,R0C 0W0
      TEL: 204 739 5563
      Fax: 12047392084

ACCUTOOL SERVICE CENTER</B>
      483 MADISON ST
      WINNIPEG
      MB,R3J 1J2
      TEL: 204 772 6523
      Fax: 12047726597

I guess you'll be crossing RIDGID off your list if this doesn't get straightened out PDQ. Can't say as I'd blame ya either. Though it's not RIDGID fault if a service center goes 'rouge' on them and starts refusing to repair their tools, one thy know about it you would think they would make a phone cal or two and get some people in line with the program.
      Last edited by Bob D.; 07-31-2007, 08:51 PM.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Thems the ones, guess that would have been easier than the link, thanks Bob

Comment

thanks for the help i will make some calls tommorow. if it is just athena tool repair that will not do warrenty work then they should be taken off the list as a authorized repair center as they were bad mouthing rigid saying that they havent paid there bill for months, inconviencing the customer

Comment

Working...
          X