X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want another Ridgid 24v battery

Why is so hard not to mention $$$ to buy just one batt. After visiting 3 H.D.'s including one which has only been opened 2 wks. I can't find where I can only buy one. There is a 2 batt. with charger setup but I don't want another batt & charger. The store Mgr. checked then gave me the # to Ridgid which gave me the # to Gardner Inc.( auth. Repair & parts) I was questioned how much I liked My drill! She then informed me that I could buy one for $280 (But I was in luck the cost was reduced from over $300!) WHY?

Re: I want another Ridgid 24v battery

This is unfortunately one of the bigest complaints about the 24v system. To this day the 24v batteries are still not available for individual sale. You want more batteries, you need to buy another kit or pick up the 2 battery kit you mentioned. If you don't mind buying on Ebay you can usually find them there individually. The bad is you won't be able to get the LSA with them but on the plus side new ones will be substantially cheaper than retail cost. To be honest, after owning cordless tools from a bunch of brands, if you're not buying your batteries on ebay you're paying too much. Retail prices for batteries, even old obsolete versions are outright ridiculous.

Comment

Re: I want another Ridgid 24v battery

The local rep said a single battery should cost about $150. He had some packed as singles on the display,just not for sale. After talking with him he just gave me a freebie battery. So look for a rep in your area when they come to stock and ask them when they will arrive.

Comment

Working...
      X