Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Replacement Parts and Customer Service NOT RECOMMENDED

Originally posted by Rong View Post
    My experience with Ridgid has been a total dissaster, they are no help at all. MY RECOMMENDATION TO PEOPLE DO NOT PURCHASE RIDGID TOOLS you cannot get any service, they don't care about their customers.

I have been trying to get a part for my RD80746 pressure washer, after less than two years the pump has failed. Who knows what would be next if I replaced it.

It seems to me the quality of products and service has gone in the toliet with this company.......

NOT HAPPY WITH THEM AT ALL.................

Rong,

You are WRong. Your rant would have made much more sense if you had stated that "MY RECOMMENDATION TO PEOPLE DO NOT PURCHASE RIDGID TOOLS as (I) cannot get any service, they don't care about (me) their customer." Being overly dramatic and posting in several different threads is a little over the top. As you have probably discerned from some of the forum threads, there are a few rants, but I'd venture to say that there are more than a few satisfied individuals that don't post and feel pretty good about their purchase. It sounds like you are trying to make a DIY repair and, if things don't go right, your next rant will be for something else that Ridgid won't allow you to do. Do yourself a favor, take it to the service repair facility, with your proper paperwork, and get it done right under the terms of the service agreement.

Comment

Working...
    X