No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I am realitively new to the forum. But have always found useful information. The help I need, I have a 3650 rigid and this morning while waxing the top, I knocked the fence off and broke the handle that causes the latch to work. I can't find my parts list any where. This is the help I need. Where can I download a parts list and can this part be replaced without having to replace the entire fence?

Re: Help

Did you look in the back of your Owners Manual? There's a parts list there. Also, why are you yelling at us?
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

He must be hard of hearing, whadyasay....

Just kidding around again.....
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Parts list here

Available here for $3.85 P/N TH101904

Just put the P/N in the search at the top of the page that opens
        Please verify that it is the part that you need

Thanks for helping him Wayne. Dave, he aint shouting,THIS IS SHOUTING, he just can't see very well.
          info for all: --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."