Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TS3650 Extra Pieces??? -Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TS3650 Extra Pieces??? -Help

    I have just finished assembling my new TS3650 and am a little worried because I have some extra pieces. I really want to get this saw working due to all the great reviews I have read on here but am nervous about the extra pieces. Has anyone had three extra Sq. head screws 1/4-20 x 3/4 and three extra 1/4 flanged nuts? I have reread the directions three times and looked through the online directions since people stated they were a little clearer but I cannot find where these should have been used.
    Anyone know where these pieces should be used or are these really extra?? I used all the other 1/4 length screws (and every other piece) just not these 3/4 length.

    Thanks in advance!

  • #2
    Re: TS3650 Extra Pieces??? -Help

    They are used for accessories in the miter slot. You don't need them for assembly. You aren't the first one to ask this question on this forum.

    And welcome to the forum!
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: TS3650 Extra Pieces??? -Help

      Thank you very much. That means that I can plug it in and use it tomorrow!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: TS3650 Extra Pieces??? -Help

        Originally posted by Wizard View Post
        I have just finished assembling my new TS3650 and am a little worried because I have some extra pieces. I really want to get this saw working due to all the great reviews I have read on here but am nervous about the extra pieces. Has anyone had three extra Sq. head screws 1/4-20 x 3/4 and three extra 1/4 flanged nuts? I have reread the directions three times and looked through the online directions since people stated they were a little clearer but I cannot find where these should have been used.
        Anyone know where these pieces should be used or are these really extra?? I used all the other 1/4 length screws (and every other piece) just not these 3/4 length.

        Thanks in advance!
        You should have started here:
        http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7585

        Then most all your Qs would have been answered or at least discussed.
        "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

        https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: TS3650 Extra Pieces??? -Help

          Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
          You should have started here:
          http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7585

          Then most all your Qs would have been answered or at least discussed.


          Wish I knew about that post before I started to assemble the table saw. Thanks for pointing it out to me. Time for a little reading.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: TS3650 Extra Pieces??? -Help

            Originally posted by DSurette View Post
            They are used for accessories in the miter slot. You don't need them for assembly. You aren't the first one to ask this question on this forum.

            And welcome to the forum!
            I think you ment to say the are used for mounting accessories to the rip fence.
            Last edited by TOD; 08-27-2007, 08:39 AM.
            SSG, U.S. Army
            Retired
            K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

            Comment

            Working...
            X