X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 18V Lithium-Ion 3-Piece Combo Kit, at Home Depot

I just noticed in the new Home Depot flyer that they have listed a Ridgid Lithium-Ion 3-Piece Combo Kit (drill, recip saw, light, w/ 2 batteries and charger). However, in the add, it shows a current version of the kit with the Ni-Cad batteries. I'm wondering if this was a typo (wrong battery type), or if this is an actual kit, and it just has the wrong picture.

Anyone have any info on this? Josh? ProBrand?

Here's the link to the webpage for the ad (on Page 5 of the new weekly flyer, "Build a Better Toolbox", with the new Ryobi lithium tools on the cover):

http://homedepot.shoplocal.com/homed...TYPE=anonymous

Re: Ridgid 18V Lithium-Ion 3-Piece Combo Kit, at Home Depot

Typo in the ad. Not sure how THD will handle it in the stores. Their call on that one.

Comment

I saw two kits today priced at $269. One was 18v NiCad MaxHC (which I understand to be their 1.9AHr batteries). The other was same pieces but 24v Li-Ion batts (previously at $379. according to sticker). I bought that one but might have grabbed the other if batts were HC2.5 AHr.

Don't know about ad details, but these were in-store.

Tom B

Comment

Man, such a deal on the 24V lithium. You picked the better choice.

Comment

I just picked up the 24V Lithium, they didn't even seem to have 18V Li, but I fugure if you are going to try and use saws, recips, etc, they'll all benefit from the extra juice. The hammer drill in that set is a beast! And a lifetime warranty on all of it, plus the bag. Very hard to beat.

Comment

Working...
          X