X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24V XLi Registration help.....need to find serial number

Hello. I just bought the 3 piece kit at HD, flashlight, sawzall, and hammer drill. I also recieved a registration card for the lifetime service agreement, and another card for a free 14.4V impact driver and battery with purchase of ANY cordless combo. Right now I'm trying to fill out the registration card, and on both my sawzall and flashlight they have the EXACT same serial number. I am using the number in the white box on the side of the tool. Both the flashlight and sawzall have #'s BD0732 75501. What do I put in the box on the registration card for the serials? I will upload a pic if needed.

EDIT: Also both the batteries have the same serial as well, G0726.

Re: 24V XLi Registration help.....need to find serial number

My sawzall and flashlight had the same serial, drill was different. Batteries were the same, charger off by one digit. I'm just going to turn them in as is, that's the number they will see if you ever need to return it for service.

How did you get a card for a free impact driver??? I didn't get one.

Comment

I don't know, it was taped to the box when I took it off the shelf. Says in the fine print "Offer valid at participating The Home Depot stores." So maybe your store is one of the non-participating stores???
      Anyways, I guess I'm going to fill out the form and send it in. If they don't like it then tough, I guess they need to change their serials around a bit. Thanks for the reply though, I was just worried that if I sent it in like that they would void my warranty.

Comment

Go to your eBox and click the tab that says, "Today's Offers" to see the rebate form.

The special started 1st Oct. I purchased my kit 28th Sept but registered today (1st Oct) and saw the rebate form under Today's offers.

I also had the identical s/n issue and did what you did. Hope I have no problems also. ;-)

Comment

The rebate frorm clearly syas the combo set must be purchased on or after October 1. I got the offer in my e box also, I'm just worried it won't be honored because my purchase date is 9/28.

This may call for a Home Depot return/repurchase to get a valid receipt.

BTW, another thread mentions a HD flyer offering the Max Select planer as a promo, need to check that out also.

Comment

I think the tools in the combo all have the same serial number and are treated as a unit. The batteries only have the first part of the number and the rest of the tools have the first and second part of the serial number. At least that's the way my R932 combo is labeled. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
            X