X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool Bags

Just wondering whats your opinions on the best way to store/carry ools from job to job

Re: Tool Bags

That depends on what and how much you're carrying. My advice is to do whatever you need to do to keep you as organized as possible.

Comment

As stated it really depends on what you are going to need but I like these I just wish they said Ridgid.

Mark
      Attached Files
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I like the bucket too. I have stopped using much else except a small electricians bag when i only need a few tools. The bucket, however, does have a flaw in my experiences. I seem to load up the pockets on the outside with a lot of heavy tools which causes the pouch to try to pull out from the inside of the bucket. This will also push the wire bucket handle out of the hole where it connects to the bucket. (even on the orange Homer buckets) I fixed this by unloading the pouch, positioning it where I wanted, then I drilled and riveted the pouch to the bucket. I used a lot of rivets because I was concerned that pouch would tear if there was too much strain on an individual rivet. This seems to have taken care of that for now anyway. Much better than dumping my tools out in the yard when one side of the handle breaks loose.

Comment

Here is a link to a Bucket Boss Tool Organizer which is on sale today only for just under $10.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...X0DER&v=glance

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
          X