Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Table Saw Wheels

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Table Saw Wheels

    I have a Black & Decker 10" table saw and I have to move it when I have to use it. Is there rollers of wheels that I can put on it to move the saw and lock it so when I use it the saw will not move?

  • #2
    Re: Table Saw Wheels

    I'm not sure if these Woodcraft retracting casters will fit on you B&D table saw but they might.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Table Saw Wheels

      Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
      I'm not sure if these Woodcraft retracting casters will fit on you B&D table saw but they might.
      These won't fit the B and D. I called B and D today and was surprised to hear they have discontinued the BT2500 but they still have parts. They also have the wheels that are designed for the table legs. Give them a call and they will help you out. Ron

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Table Saw Wheels

        Thank you I will give them a call. They stopped making my table saw? The saw sells for $99.00 and it works very well for the money!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Table Saw Wheels

          Originally posted by skirk55 View Post
          Thank you I will give them a call. They stopped making my table saw? The saw sells for $99.00 and it works very well for the money!
          Hello skirk55
          We may be talking about 2 different saws regarding the price.
          My BT2500 cost more than that at Lowes when I bought in 2004 (B & D had to recall earlier models (2001 dates) to correct a motor housing problem). The BT2500 is a robust stationary saw that is unlike a job site saw that some folks may be confusing it with. I see in the latest Woodcraft flyer that the Jet (499.00) is using the exact same fence as the BT2500.
          The wheel that B&D offer attach to the tubular legs of the BT2500. Ron

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Table Saw Wheels

            This should work for you. I have one on my ridgid Jionter.

            http://www.deltafactoryoutlet.com/hm...elta_tools.htm


            The link is not working right go into the accessorys at the bottom.
            SSG, U.S. Army
            Retired
            K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Table Saw Wheels

              Originally posted by TOD View Post
              This should work for you. I have one on my ridgid Jionter.

              http://www.deltafactoryoutlet.com/hm...elta_tools.htm


              The link is not working right go into the accessorys at the bottom.
              I think if he has the BT2500, it would be wise to get the part designed especially for it. In the long run, he will not have to do any modification for it to fit.
              Here is the info:
              Item: 856 P/N: FS530CB Caster Brackets

              They can only be ordered through one of th B&D Service Center if I am not mistaken.

              Comment

              Working...
              X