X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 24v deal again soon?

Hi, do any of you Home Depot employees or Ridgid experts have any idea when this 3 pc. 24 volt Ridgid kit will be on sale for $269 again? I went to the store to buy it the day after the deal ended. Now it is back up to $379. I wish I would have gone there a day earlier. darn it. Also, I heard a lot of people say they got a free tool when the bought this kit. I must have totally missed this offer. Can anybody give me some info? Thanks

Re: Ridgid 24v deal again soon?

the hoildays are coming and so are the sale and the new toys........ahhhhhh new toys
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Dont know about the 24V kit but the 18V 5 pc kit dropped to $399.00 today. The 18V 8 pc kit came out a week ago for $499.00 . Good deals, I think Im going with the 5 pc kit but its not carved in stone yet.

Comment

ridgid has an 8 peice? wow i did not know they had that many cordless tools in any voltage
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
          ridgid has an 8 peice? wow i did not know they had that many cordless tools in any voltage
          Yep,
          hammer drill , caulk gun, 9.2v (?) screw driver, cir saw, recp saw, impact driver, flash light and jig saw. Two 1.9 AH HC batts, bag and single charger. $499.00

Comment

Looks like they just threw together every 18 volt tool they had and threw in their older 1.9Ah batteries....vs. their newer 2.5Ah. Could be a stop gap measure till they come out with a Lithium Ion kit. Could be a way to clear out old tools. Could be another effort to repackage stuff for profit. Gotta wonder if TTI is putting much resources into developing the Ridgid power tool line. There certainly isn't much new product and the marketing is nearly nonexistent.

Comment

the 5 piece is a better value if only for the twin charger. i have one that came in a 4 piece combo and think it is one of their best ideas. open up a new HD credit card and get another $40 off (10%). @ $359, it would be a good value.
              there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
              X