Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link Belts

Hello
    For folks that have the BS1400/1402, could someone post correct link belt sizes (width/length) and best place to purchase (least expensive!). This would be of help to the vibration issue updates. Thanks, Ron

Re: Link Belts

If you're looking for this information for your own BS then all you need to do is measure the width of the pulley opening and the circumference of the existing belt and you'll have your answer. Grizzly is one place that sells both the 1/2" and 3/8" link belts.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
      If you're looking for this information for your own BS then all you need to do is measure the width of the pulley opening and the circumference of the existing belt and you'll have your answer. Grizzly is one place that sells both the 1/2" and 3/8" link belts.

Really, the info is for all that need to replace belts. I looked at the Grizzly site and Woodcraft does have them beat on price though.

Comment

link belts won't have that band saw too much from what i hear though i do not own one
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
        X