X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch ps12, ps20

If you had to choose, which would you pick and why between the ps10 and ps 20. Im going to pick one up but I cant decide between the two, both have pros and cons.
    Thanks.

Re: Bosch ps12, ps20

Do you mean the PS10-2 or the PS20? I've handled both. The mechanical clutch of the PS20 and it's ergonomics are better. The PS10 is great to get in hard to reach places...but the PS20 is superior anywhere else.

Comment

It really depends on what you're doing with it. I do electrical work, for me personally I'd go with the ps10. If you need more power, get the ps40 Impactor. I have the ps10 and the ps40 and have no desire for the ps20. It does what the 10 does and gets into much tighter spaces.

Comment

I have the 20 and perhaps soon the 40. I don't like the feel of the 10.

Comment

I have the ps 20 and ps 40 and I like both, but I definitely have my complaints. 3 out of 4 of my batteries are cracked all in the same place..right by the bosch logo towards the bottom of the battery. The clips that secure the battery to the tool just seem to cheap. I'm afraid they are going to break soon too. The tools seem built well, but the batteries I'm not sure about. I love the power and size of the ps .40. It doesn't have the power of my full size 18v impact driver, of course, but 800 in/lbs is great for its size. The ps 20 is ok only for very light use, but so weak it gets annoying to use for anything else. I think I got ripped paying $130 for the ps 20 , not worth it. I'll definitely pass on the ps 10. The bosch 10.8v line is nice, but prices are little high.

Comment

I like the PS10!!!It gets into tight spots great!!!!!It is definetely biased towards run time over raw power. 80"lbs is accurate. The electronic protection shuts motor down when its pushed too hard.
            You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the replys.

Comment

I have the PS20 and PS40(Impactor),like both tools. Simply all around great design and quality.Tried the PS10.

For driving light to mid sized screws the PS10/20 is a greattool. I prefer the PS20 as I do not need a unit to drive in very tight spaces and the grip on the PS20/40 is ideal.

The angle screwdriver ,great only if you need to drive in confined spaces.

Most of the applications the PS20 is a better unit.

And the people who need serious torque,and drive into wood...PS40 all the way. With practice you sink the screws perfecly each time.No clutch needed.

All three tools are true blue Bosch,quality few competitors match.

Comment

Working...
                X