Tool Sale ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool Sale ?

This might be a dumb question, but whatever happen to all of the Ridgid tool sales that I use to see THD? It seems like other top tool companies like Dewalt and Makita have been running all kinds of sales, especially nearing the holiday season.

Also, I have yet to see any new products coming out from the Ridgid power tool line. On top of that, I'm still waiting for my warranty card, which is now 7 months. In hindsight, I'm now wishing a went with another tool line.

Re: Tool Sale ?

Christmas is almost here. I know they always run good promos end of year. I would expect em to come out in the next 2 weeks

Comment

Crap... that was post #1000 and I didnt even think about it. Oh well.. Now I need to wait till 2000 to say something important

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        Christmas is almost here. I know they always run good promos end of year.

that is important , to us anyways
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Ditto what Josh said. I expect you will see deals closer to Xmas.

P.S. I'm still waiting for the warranty and FREE TOOL, on the tools I bought a year ago. I am more than a little p.o'd at that. I beginning to suspect they lost my paperwork.

Comment

Well, it's not like I really need a certain tool at the moment, but it would be nice to see a company being very proactive in terms of design, innovation, new product releases, etc. I remember seeing a video of a Ridgid product manager talking about all of the new tools coming out. That was almost a year ago, what a joke. At least make a press release to tell us your doing something. Like many things you purchase, you tend to stick with a product and company that is moving forward and I have yet to see any momentum coming from Ridgid.

Comment

Crap... that was post #1000 and I didnt even think about it. Oh well.. Now I need to wait till 2000 to say something important
              Congrats on the 1000 post, at least is was more informative then the 100,000 lol
              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Disaster View Post
                Ditto what Josh said. I expect you will see deals closer to Xmas.

P.S. I'm still waiting for the warranty and FREE TOOL, on the tools I bought a year ago. I am more than a little p.o'd at that. I beginning to suspect they lost my paperwork.
                Have you checked with the ebox people to see whats up? I think the free giveaway is processed through them. check your pm.

Comment

Yes...it also hasn't shown in my Ebox as having the LSA...just registered which I did online when I got them. I'll follow up per you instructions. Thanks.

Comment

The 5pc 18v kit is down to $399 and the 3pc 18v kit is down to $199. I personally am waiting for some of the special combos like the brad & finish nailer with a powered screwdriver that ended up getting marked down to $119 last year. That was a great deal considering the brad nailer was $99 by itself. Buy one get one free MaxSelect tools would be a great deal. Hint, Hint.

Comment

I wasn't even paying attention,Rick wouldn't have missed you reaching a thousand.Hey,when are the twins gonna start tapping the keys.Utah's cat put his count over the top.

Comment

Congrats.

LOL. (that was for you, Drain Medic).

Comment

Originally posted by mdm View Post
                          Buy one get one free MaxSelect tools would be a great deal. Hint, Hint.
                          We had that deal going on up here in Ontario, Canada, a few weeks ago. The MaxSelect tools are normally $129 up here. For a 4 day sale over a weekend, HD put them on sale for $79 each. PLUS, there were in store coupons that you used at checkout, where if you bought one tool, you got another...FREE (instantly, no mail-in rebate crap). Worked out, after taxes and such, to about $46 per tool. I had the circular saw and the impact already. Outfitted myself out with the rest of the lineup of tools, mostly (jigsaw, recip, hand planner). I wouldn't even spend the forty-some bucks on the caulking gun (too big and bulky, IMHO, for what I would need it for, plus I just don't really have the usage for it). But, all-in-all, it was a weekend of sweet deals. Called everyone I knew who had Ridgid tools, bright and shiny in the morning that that flyer came out.

Needless to say, the tools didn't last long on the shelf at HD. I do believe that my store here was sold out by the end of the first day. (Man, you should have seen the people just FILLING up shopping carts with the tools. Christmas, here we come!).

Now, I'm just hoping more new tool releases are on the way. I'm waiting for the radio, handheld dustbuster-type vac, angle grinder, mini-chainsaw, etc., etc.......

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                            We had that deal going on up here in Ontario, Canada, a few weeks ago. The MaxSelect tools are normally $129 up here. For a 4 day sale over a weekend, HD put them on sale for $79 each. PLUS, there were in store coupons that you used at checkout, where if you bought one tool, you got another...FREE (instantly, no mail-in rebate crap). Worked out, after taxes and such, to about $46 per tool.
                            Jeesh, you Canadians are lucky. That is a heck of a deal.

Comment

Hey... I know there are some orange aprons on the forum. Can any of you clue us in to some upcoming sales?

Josh

Comment

Working...
                              X