X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ts3612

I am trying to find out where I can buy the dust collector kit for this table saw I bought at Home Depot. When I bought this saw, it was advertised to come with a dust collector, a mitre lock down, and a dado balde. When I opened it up at home, none of these accessories were there like Home Depot had told me. So after countless calls and trips to Home Depot, I gave up on trying to these from them. I definately need a dust colloector for this and need assistance finding it. Thank You.

Re: Ts3612

isn't the 3612 a discontinued model? the new ridgid table saw is the 3650. is your 3612 colored gray? if yes, I believe it is an out of production model, meaning you won't find any parts at HD. best bet would be to contact Ridgid CS. tell them you bought the saw as a new item and when you opened the box it was missing parts. are the parts you are missing listed in the owners manual as being sold with the saw? if you can convince Ridgid CS that the missing parts should have come with the saw, they usually just ship whatever is missing to you. at least that's been my experience. good luck.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

A dado blade, a miter lock down and a dust collector were never standard equipment with the 3612. As far as I know, they were never standard equipment with any Ridgid table saw. They were always optional equipment.

Ridgid did have a dust collector accessory for the 3612 and IMO it didn't work very well at all. I bought one when I purchased my 3612 and returned it a couple of days later. I ended up making my own dust collector hook-up with a piece of ½" ply and a toilet flange and it works very well.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

The missing parts weren't included from ridgid but were a sale special advertised by home depot. I am kicking myself for listening to the salesman who told me that if the parts weren't in the box, to come back and speak with customer service. Sounds like my best bet is to just make my own dust collector. Anyone with any tips or advice on how to best make a dust collector for this, I would appreciate it.

Comment

Look for the kit on eBay, or froogle.

Comment

reierme, this is a similar idea to what I did with my 3612 except like I said before I used ply and a toilet flange. Of course, you'll also need a real dust collector with this type of a setup as a shop vac just isn't powerful enough to move the amount of air needed for effective dust collection.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
            X