X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Table Saw Price Drop

Our display was even gone last night. We didnt have many to start with, and 6 more on order. I checked when those are supposed to be in, not until early Dec.

Comment

Went back to the store I bought mine from, it looks like they had plenty in overhead, because they have one left with the BF stuff (it wasnt one of the original 4 I saw...different lot #) and then one on the shelf (different than the one on the shelf I saw yesterday).

I set mine up, havent checked all the measurements yet but I love how easy the stand works. Turned it on and it worked fine.....a little rough when it first starts up, but I think that might be because of the soft start (my Dewalt router with soft-start does something similar.....a little extra vibrations while it ramps up to correct speed).

Currently re-arranging my workshop so that I can have all my big tools lined up on one wall......its been a good year for tool additions

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
        I debated this saw all night....woke up this morning ready to go at 6AM and decided against it. DIdnt think I needed it that badly.

7:30AM I had a change of heart, went to our local HD and was pleasantly surprised to see it was not busy at all. Walked in with a flat cart/truck, located my saw and paid for it. In and out in 10 minutes.

-Chris
        I had a laugh when I read this. As a funny aside nothing against you or what you purchased. I am an old cartoon nut & heard that Daffy Duck voice in the back of my head saying sucker boy what a sucker. But then again I heard him saying mine mine all mine. He also had another saying your despicable absolutely despicable with a real spitty slobbery voice.

Comment

Yeah I normally pride myself by not giving into the whole Black Friday thing. But 150 off a 450.00 saw was too good to pass up.

I kinda thought HD was just using BF to clearance them out, but it seems that they are still on order to fill store stock, so it seems they are going to still be carried and it was just a true BF sale. Ive spent way too much on tools lately, but they've all been good deals (or even better than good....seen that Sears 17" drill press debacle? I just set mine up). I figure the $$ spent now would be nothing compared to what I would spend if I needed the tools in a pinch.

-Chris

Comment

Wow the stores around here even sold the display models. Does anyone know if the Ridgid will go on sale again or is this a once a year deal? Maybe this is the excuse I needed to buy that Bosch saw.

Comment

I bought mine about 11:00 am Friday. It was the last one. I had a guy try to talk me into giving it to him. He said he saw it first, and went to get a cart to get it but when he got back I already had it loaded on my cart.Another man came up right after that and asked if there was any more. I was lucky to say the least.

Comment

Working...
              X