Where Have The Max Select Gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where Have The Max Select Gone?

If you're referring to the 8 piece kit in the flyer, it's been around for almost a month. You could have had it 20% cheaper a few months back. It's a suspect kit because it appears to be 18 volt pieces, whereas the flyer notes it as "MaxSelect". Earlier post on the forum referred to it as a way to clear out old stuff. If you're serious about buying one, I would open it up, grab a 24 volt lithium battery, and make sure it fits on all the supposed "Maxselect" tools.....I think you'll be disappointed. Only good for those that missed the recent sale and need a jigsaw and caulk gun, which I believe are Maxselect. The rest I believe are 18 volt only, with the exception of the 9.6 volt driver that's in the kit. Maybe it'll be cleared out after Christmas for half the price. Even then.........it's a meh.
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Well it is advertised as "MaxSelect" so if it is only 18v stuff put together to clear out then its false advertising! That could be a costly mistake by HD.

Comment

That's a definite error on HD Canada's part. That set is not all MaxSelect. Also, it's fairly misleading of them to label it as a "Max Select 18volt" kit. No doubt, they will have a little photocopied piece of paper behind the customer service desk, explaining that it was a typo.

Comment

Originally posted by NailBanger View Post
          Well it is advertised as "MaxSelect" so if it is only 18v stuff put together to clear out then its false advertising! That could be a costly mistake by HD.

You are correct. The set was the old X2 set. They wrote max-select in the flyer... i doubt the people who do these layouts know their *** from their elbow

Comment

Working...
          X