X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobsite Radio

Ok... Probrand is out so I literately just walked into his office and snapped a shot of the radio in his office 5 minutes ago. Sorry I cant give nitty gritty details till he gets back but I figured I would give you something to chew on...
    Attached Files

Re: Jobsite Radio

Is that thing above above the big RIDGID logo a latch? If so, what does that open? Maybe a little compartment for my iPod, I hope?
    How about a pic of the backside?

Comment

josh i have to admit that is a sharp looking radio, sure would nice to know more about it, but thank you for doing what you said you would once again, i just hope it does not get you in hot water with the higher ups
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Once probrand gets back I am gonna make him spill the beans and we will walk through the features with video from all angles. its got some cool stuff on it. I want one.

Comment

It's to bad their missing the x-mas season. What is the current relase date?

Comment

Originally posted by roadrashray View Post
            It's to bad their missing the x-mas season. What is the current relase date?

if it anything like the max select impact gun, 3 months after they say it would be
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Very nice looking radio indeed. Hey Josh, there wasn't by any chance any news on the higher AH 18 volt lithium on his desk??? Just nod if you can't write!

Comment

One more thing I'll try to find out from him when he gets back Monday. we just need him to post a big calendar of everything happening in the next half year right. I really don't know about dates. We'll have to ask him.

Josh

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                Very nice looking radio indeed. Hey Josh, there wasn't by any chance any news on the higher AH 18 volt lithium on his desk??? Just nod if you can't write!

Comment

Wicked cool radio, Josh

Looks like it's from the future

Comment

Dear Josh and ProBrand,

Please, please have a special way that forum members in good standing (Not this old howler. I must wait my turn at getting one sometime.) might be able to special order one of the radios before they go public. In addition it would really be cool of the first 1000 had special name plates and serial numbers on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                      Dear Josh and ProBrand,

Please, please have a special way that forum members in good standing (Not this old howler. I must wait my turn at getting one sometime.) might be able to special order one of the radios before they go public. In addition it would really be cool of the first 1000 had special name plates and serial numbers on them.

lol it is a job site radio not some limited edtion version of something. even though IMHO it has taken wayyy to long to get here i just hope the interest has not dropped off to much.
                      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Josh, did you ever hear anything about the magswitch featherboard or the 3660?
                        ---------------
                        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                        ---------------
                        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                        ---------
                        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                        ---------
                        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Built in phone?

Comment

Originally posted by l_bilyk View Post
                            Built in phone?

lol i was tring to figure out what that numbrer pad was as well, but i don't think it is a phone
                            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                              lol i was tring to figure out what that numbrer pad was as well, but i don't think it is a phone
                              I tried zooming in on it and it got really blurry, not sure what the number pad is either, built in calculator?

EDIT: Haha, wait, there aren't any operators for it to do math...

Comment

Working...
                              X