X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Compressor

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Damn you California boys!!!!!!!! MOFO!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm in California so I checked my two stores and they both checked stock and said they had never stocked the compressor.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
        AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Damn you California boys!!!!!!!! MOFO!!!!!!!
        Sorry sir. Well, we got the $100 off the compressor, you guys have an economy.

Eli
        A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Originally posted by woodenstickers View Post
          Sorry sir. Well, we got the $100 off the compressor, you guys have an economy.

Eli
          Tou-che. (We'll see how long that lasts, though - we're joined at the hip more than many people want to acknowledge).

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            I'm in California so I checked my two stores and they both checked stock and said they had never stocked the compressor.

Mark

Hey Mark, do you only have two stores around you? I have litterally dozens within an hour drive, five within a half hour. The first store I checked was the Colma store here in Nor Cal. Maybe your local store can get one transfered from there, they had 6 left and no price advertised.

Eli

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith
              Okay, somebody want to explain this to me?

How can a brand new product (this compressor) be on clearance?

Is Josh making a very late product announcement or has Home Depot screwed up?

I actually looked at one of these just after Christmas, as I hadn't ever noticed that particular model before. My local store had only one, sitting bare on the floor under a bench out by the big tool display area. I looked around and couldn't find any boxes, or specification. The orange apron that usually takes care of the tool area didn't know anything about it, as he hadn't noticed it before either. It was marked with an inventory tag and the price tag above said, "$149" or "$169". I thought it looked ideal for just running my nailer, but I was a little short having just bought another tool. I have a wheel mounted 33-gal, but it's not the kind of thing one hauls up and down stairs and this little beast is a lot handier than running a long hose.

So, I'm off to HD again tomorrow afternoon... can anyone provide a SKU# or give me some more details?

Thanks,

CWS

I recall reading a week or so ago, that the price was reduced to $99, but when I went over, it was gone.
              When I called my store I just gave them the model number and they found it right away. OL25135.

Eli

Comment

Okay, somebody want to explain this to me?

How can a brand new product (this compressor) be on clearance?

Is Josh making a very late product announcement or has Home Depot screwed up?

I actually looked at one of these just after Christmas, as I hadn't ever noticed that particular model before. My local store had only one, sitting bare on the floor under a bench out by the big tool display area. I looked around and couldn't find any boxes, or specification. The orange apron that usually takes care of the tool area didn't know anything about it, as he hadn't noticed it before either. It was marked with an inventory tag and the price tag above said, "$149" or "$169". I thought it looked ideal for just running my nailer, but I was a little short having just bought another tool. I have a wheel mounted 33-gal, but it's not the kind of thing one hauls up and down stairs and this little beast is a lot handier than running a long hose.

I recall reading a week or so ago, that the price was reduced to $99, but when I went over, it was gone.

So, I'm off to HD again tomorrow afternoon... can anyone provide a SKU# or give me some more detail

(Eli, Thanks for the model number. I see you and Canuck and I posted within a minute of each other, and I thought my question would be lost, so I deleted and reposted, noticing that you had already replied.)

Thanks again.

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by woodenstickers View Post
                  Hey Mark, do you only have two stores around you? I have litterally dozens within an hour drive, five within a half hour. The first store I checked was the Colma store here in Nor Cal. Maybe your local store can get one transfered from there, they had 6 left and no price advertised.

Eli

There are only two in our valley but I'm sure there is 50 or better within a one hour drive. My problem is I am working in Las Vegas for the next two months so I only am home on Saturdays. I may look around in Las Vegas as time allows. I don't need one but I thought I would buy some for the boys.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Score!!! Atlanta metro area. Called to check stock and they told me (very quickly) that none were in stock anywhere in the district. Asked when SKU 670-549 went on clearance, she said on 30 January. Instinct said check anyway...well, my wife (expert shopper) found three of them up in the overhead away from other compressors. Rings up $49.00 -10% military discount made it even sweeter. 2 brand new in box are left up in the overhead rack. Happy Hunting.

Comment

We picked one of these up in Tacoma for $49.-- I already sold it. Didn't need it, just wanted the extra $$.

Comment

Originally posted by donkeyboy View Post
                        Score!!! Atlanta metro area. Called to check stock and they told me (very quickly) that none were in stock anywhere in the district. Asked when SKU 670-549 went on clearance, she said on 30 January. Instinct said check anyway...well, my wife (expert shopper) found three of them up in the overhead away from other compressors. Rings up $49.00 -10% military discount made it even sweeter. 2 brand new in box are left up in the overhead rack. Happy Hunting.
                        I swear I've seen this post on the forum already.

Comment

Working...
                        X