Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Compressor

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/OL25135-...r/EN/index.htm

Re: New Compressor

Looks cool, and I just happen to be a needing another small one shortly.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Those have been out in Canada for months...

Comment

Thanks, Josh, glad to see it listed. I bought one of the first ones - performs quite well.

Comment

Looks sweet. I like the two hose hook-up and have always loved the quality fittings ridgid puts on their air tools. Kinda wish I didn't have a perfectly good senco 1 gallon. How much does it weigh, I didn't see it in the specs?
          A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

I'd put it right around 30 to 40 lbs, max. Yes, the fittings are quite nice - when there is nothing connected, the fittings stay in a ready position, so that when you insert a hose connection, they automatically snap on and lock. Pretty cool - a feature that I didn't have on my previous, 20-year-old, father-to-son handed down old compressor.

Comment

I purchased one of these several weeks ago, they are the best! Quiet, easy to carry, easy to work with.

Woodenstickers,

Mine wieghts around 30 Lbs and has twice the output as the Senco.
              Last edited by Discostu; 07-02-2008, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Ah well. Never shop after you have bought I guess. Someday...

Comment

I scored one this week for $49!! Only one in the store, and no other stores have it yet. It really is light and super-quiet.

Comment

$49?!!!!!!!!!!! Are we talking about the same, brand new 2.5 gallon aluminum twin-stack air compressor? How in baby jesus' sweet name did you get one for $49???????????!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

they went to clearence...from 179 down to $49..they sold like hot cakes in my store.

Comment

Holy CRAP! I'm going to all my local home depots right now.

Eli

Comment

just called my HD, they have 7 at $49!!!

Go get em boys and girls!

Eli

Comment

Man, I'm screwed. Bought mine for $249 I think it was, here in Canada.

Comment

just picked one up. The cashier scanned it and thought I switched the sticker--too cheap. He went and got one of his buddies to ask him, who agreed, too cheap. They went to get the old timer from the tool department and when he started scratching his head I almost lost it. After standing there for 15 minutes while they kept getting people who didn't know anything I told them to get a manager, that I knew it was $49 because I read it on the internet and called their store and that's why I came in.

Well, that starts the whole "our online prices are different from our in store prices--that explains everything, you must have looked at the online price!"

Deep breath--"well, no, it doesn't. You started this whole debacle because it SCANNED at $49 and you didn't believe your computer. I am not disputing your computer, you are. Please get somebody who either knows, or can authorize this price!"

"okay be patient!"

--whispering to each other "he doesn't know that our online prices are different--that explains it" nods all around.

Oh well, after all that I got the thing for $49. I worked for it though!

Eli

Comment

Working...
                              X