• Ridgid Shop Vac Filter Club

Does anyone know how to find it.

Re: Ridgid Shop Vac Filter Club

Originally posted by ksterling1 View Post
    Does anyone know how to find it.
    Never heard of it, What is it?

Comment

It is on the box when you buy the filter. It says go to ridgid.com and sign up. I guess I will call them.

Comment

All they will do is send you an email every 6 months telling you it is time to change the filter.
        SSG, U.S. Army
        Retired
        K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

You're better off just taking care of the filter. There's two ways I do... first is to use bags. Your filter will pretty much last forever if you can use bags. Secondly, if you can't use bags for some reason, is to get one of those little filter pouches. It's like a little bag with a drawstring that goes around the pleated filter. Then you can just take those off and change them and the expensive filter will last much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Weasel View Post
            You're better off just taking care of the filter. There's two ways I do... first is to use bags. Your filter will pretty much last forever if you can use bags. Secondly, if you can't use bags for some reason, is to get one of those little filter pouches. It's like a little bag with a drawstring that goes around the pleated filter. Then you can just take those off and change them and the expensive filter will last much longer.
            I have also used a womans nylon. Get the largest one you can get and stretch it out over the filter. It will same some wear on the filter keeping alot of the bigger junk from getting to it.

No it was not fun trying to buy nylons

Comment

Yeah... I can imagine!

"What size are you looking for, sir?"

"What's the biggest you've got??"

"Oh my!"

Comment

I've been using the nylon trick for over a hear now with good results. Just changed one out yesterday as a matter of fact and the filter still looks almost new. Gave it a good blow off with the air compressor for good measure.

On a side note, I too am less inclined to buy them so I have my wife get them when she goes to the grocery store. The problem there is they are larger than what she would need if she were to be wearing them so she tells the clerk they are for her husband!
                Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Ohh .... Hell Ya !

A sexy black nylon and a real nice frilly garter band to help hold it on with!
                  That would that would be one sexy vacuum!

Comment

Working...
                  X