questions about bosch and hitachi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions about bosch and hitachi

Everyone is always talking about the same few power tools companies. So I was wondering does anybody know about Bosch coming out with more litheon? I have 2 of the 10.8v tools and I like them. I've been wondering if Bosch is coming out with lithium 18v or more in the 36v line? Anyone know? Also, I don't own any Hitachi and body have anything to say about there tools?

Re: questions about bosch and hitachi

I think a lot of the Hitachi tools are decent homeowner tools...a little step above Ryobi. Many of them are a bit fragile compared to Contractor grade tools.

Comment

Re: questions about bosch and hitachi

Maybe it's different in the USA, but in Europe & Scandinavia, then I must agree with "Disaster" re Hitachi. Bosch on the other hand, (Blue Proff Series) really mean it. and I wouldn't worry too much about cordless voltage etc.
      Try the Bosch tool, and judge it by it's performance. Most of my heavy use tools have ended up Bosch. If not Bosch, then AEG. I will just mention that Stainless work is extremely hard on power tools, and to be fair, Ridgid is quite rare on the Euro / Scandinavian market

Comment

Working...
      X